Oxford University Press invites you to take advantage of savings through our Inventory-In-Place program. This is an efficient, cost-effective means of keeping your unsold Fall Semester inventory for titles that have been adopted for the Spring Semester.
How to Qualify:
After fall rush, send your regular October payment along with a debit memo or charge-back, listing titles you wish to hold for the following term - please include ISBN, quantity, and corresponding invoice numbers. Deduct the total value from your October payment and clearly indicate Inventory-In-Place on your debit memo.
OUP will send you approval in writing for all titles that can be held. The debit memo will be clearly identified on your next monthly statement with a payable date of February 1st.
- We offer this program once a year, during the fall rush
- All requests are subject to credit approval, and we must receive payment for the held over inventory by February 1st.
- Only books purchased from us during the current year are eligible.
- We reserve the right to confirm that the titles listed on your requests are in stock in the bookstore.
- The amount of the titles held will apply towards the store's credit limit.
- Credit approval must be obtained from the Credit Department prior to participation.
- Oxford University Press reserves the right to refuse Inventory-In-Place requests sent with payment after October 31st, 2005.
If you have any questions about the Oxford University Press Inventory-In-Place Program please call the Credit Department at 800-732-3120.