A comprehensive bank of customisable teaching and learning resources to support the study of Romeo and Juliet. Packed with images, an accessible Word version of the play text, teaching ideas and background materials, interactive activities, and a case study of the play in performance, the product offers real value for money and is perfect for delivering Romeo and Juliet in the Key Stage 3 classroom.
Our popular OxBox technology offers teachers practical support for planning lessons, and enables them to add their own resources into the OxBox. Teachers can also customise the resources and activities on the CD to suit their own needs and personalise learning for individual students and groups.
- Customisable teaching and learning resources, providing essential background material for students
- Tools to create and edit modules of work to match students' needs
- Timesaving and flexible resource management, enabling teachers to save all their Shakespeare resources in one convenient place
- OSS range also includes Romeo and Juliet text and Reading Guide
- A school Shakespeare series that is both accessible and academically rigorous
For more information about purchasing this product then please visit our catalogue Romeo and Juliet OxBox