Everything you need to create lively and engaging lessons
Oxford's AQA GCSE Science is a complete match to the new 2011 AQA GCSE science specifications. It provides more assessment, better engagement and extra help with delivery so your students can achieve the best grades.
The GCSE Separate Science Resources and Planning OxBox CD-ROM gives you everything you need to create lively and engaging lessons.
- Content is engaging and lively, ensuring up-to-date science is blended with engaging topic themes
- The Resources and Planning OxBox CD-ROM is packed full of classroom resources, including videos, interactive activities, PowerPoint presentations, and artwork, and time-saving lesson planning tools
- Most of the content is customizable so you can create lessons to suit your students and adapt it to suit your needs
- You can create and add in your own resources, forming a bank which all teachers in the department can access and share
- Includes the functionality to adapt planning material or create your own, so you can really develop and personalise your lessons
- It's incredibly easy to use with simple navigation - no training is required so you can get started straight away
- A network licence is included in the price and it also comes with a FREE VLE disk so you can upload it to your network and VLE
- There are no hidden subscription fees - just a single, one-off payment
- GCSE Additional Science is also supported with the Student Book, Resources and Planning Pack, Exam Preparation and Assessment OxBox CD-ROM, Revision Guide and Online Homework
For more information about purchasing this product then please visit our catalogue AQA GCSE Separate Science OxBox