A collection within Oxford Reference, the home of Oxford’s quality reference publishing, Oxford Quick Reference a rich collection of over 120 highly acclaimed, core subject, quotations, and language dictionaries providing you with concise, authoritative, and accessibly written entries – whether you want to quickly check a fact, or find out key information about a concept, person, or term across a vast range of core subjects – from general reference, language and quotations to science and medicine, from humanities and social sciences to business and professional.
Oxford Reference’s Oxford Quick Reference collection offers:
- A dynamic, cross-searchable, and growing collection of titles which contributes to the 2-million entries on Oxford Reference
- Quick and Advanced search from every page
- Personalization features allowing you to save search journeys, favourite books, and entries
- Share content with colleagues using integrated tools including social bookmarking, email, and citation export
- Over 300,000 free Overview pages, and 270 free Timelines to give content and vocabulary to your search journey
- A regular and systematic updating programme offering monthly updates, between 3 major releases a year
For more information, take the Guided Tour
Subscription Rates - Ordering online gives you instant access
||£80.00 + VAT
||£25.00 + VAT
||£12.00 + VAT
per calendar month
Personal subscriptions are granted under the terms of a single-user,
nontransferable license, but you may access the site from any location.
If you wish to subscribe on behalf of an institution please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to request a network quote.